
:o)
I dunno... it just didn't occur to me to add anything to the blog for some time.. but I am still around, and this site isn't dying yet.
Been busy at work, and at home I've been reading, and doing the knitting, of course. Sometimes the days just seem to blend into each other, and then.. POW.. another week has gone by in what seems like just a blink of the eye.
The big news since I last wrote is that I begin a new job on Monday. It's a good move for me.. one which will give me some financial stability, and also it will enable me, because of some "grants" from the employers, to hopefully get my nursing license transferred from the UK to the US much more quickly than if I were trying to do it unaided.
I shall miss the children at the school, yes... but I can always take some personal days, and go and help out on occasions, such as Special Olympics Day, or Field Day, or whatever.
It's starting to feel more springlike here over the past few days, in my opinion, anyway.. it seems like I'm always warm, when other people are still bundled up! lol Maybe I'm having more "power surges" than I really want to admit! :o) I bought some seeds from the dollar store, and am thinking of starting them off.... need to get some flats or something to put them in... I have this feeling that if they all grow, my kitchen will resemble more of a greenhouse than anything!
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment