The new job is going along nicely, but I'm finding it very tiring to get up at 5, be on the road by 6, and then keep going for the evening, once I'm home... every night this week, I've fallen asleep in the armchair!
I am convinced that when I've totally settled into this new position, that I won't be nearly so exhausted though...
Today I realized that I mislaid my pen somewhere on one of the units... So I went into the supply cupboard in our office, to get a new one.. The other 'girls' laughed at that, and have agreed that I'm now one of them! So, that's good... I think it'll work out okay. They're teasing me... and I confess that on Monday I didn't realize that, so I was telling them that there was NO WAY I was going to do what they were saying... not that I want them to think I am difficult or anything, but there was JUST NO WAY!!!!!! lol I've got a feeling that they're getting used to me too.. and I also have a feeling that they know that I'm not a monster to work with!
Right now though, I must go to bed, and get rested for another day....


2 comments:
Hi! How are you? Good to hear baout your new job! So, are you moving to the US soon?
Keep in touch!
Rebekah
Well, nevermind! I fel dumb now...I just read our first coveresation where you told me that you live in the US now...Where about do you live? I live in a suburb of Dallas, TX.
What coutry are you from?
I hope I dont seem nosey...I am just really interested in others' lives...I guess im a dork! :)
Rebekah
Post a Comment