Anyway... here's "Valerie" modelling the turquoise scarf I made for one of my daughters... it's done with 2 balls of Lion Brand Fun Fur - in fact, all of them except for the dark coloured one are the same pattern... very simple pattern, but they are always the best, huh?
This two tone scarf is for my neighbour's youngest daughter...
Now, this one I admit I don't like quite so much. It'd be fine for a young child, I think.. so I'm not going to 'frog it' .. but I won't do this one again... it was one ball of Fancy Fur.. again by Lion Brand...
This one is part white, and the stripey half.. well, it wasn't me changing yarns all the time.. it was just how the yarn knit up.. one of those nice multi-colour yarns, you know? This scarf is for the neighbour's eldest girl...
It all keeps me busy, which is good, I suppose.. although it'll be nice to do something other than a scarf soon! :o)
I'm sitting here watching The Nutcracker on television tonight.... love the ballet. I've always wished to be able to see the Nutcracker in "real life" ... one day, I'll do it.


No comments:
Post a Comment