skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tuesday now....
It makes you look at life, and the things around you a bit differently, when you're looking for something to take a picture of! :o) So, this may be a bit different.. but... it's a part of life here...Clean Sheets Day!I do enjoy getting into bed, when the sheets are fresh... and I keep (as much as possible) to the routine of changing them on a Monday.. so that's something else I did last night...
I wonder if I'm the only 40 something person who names her "cuddlies"? I've got Betty Bunny, Barbara Bear, Sebastian, Leo, Charles and Scrapple sitting on my bed... they have to move when it's time to..but don't you think they look cute? :o)
And this is just a picture of some of the mince pies I made last night... I was up way too late making them, but I'm glad to have them done. My eldest loves them.. I do too.. a few years back, my girl asked for them instead of a birthday cake! :o)
Oh, I did take a tester.. a "cooks' perk" .. and it went down really well, with a cup of hot tea!
No comments:
Post a Comment