skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Sunday 16th
This is the weather we woke up to this morning. Snapped this picture from the porch. It looks very pretty.. but I wish really that it had just been all snow, and not also the ice. The main road, which you can see there, isn't too bad... the ploughs have been through a few times... but I still had no desire to go out in the car today. So, I skipped church, and stayed in bed till after 10... listening to the radio, and being lazy! The old car belongs to the landlord.. it has been there for quite some time now, with a "for sale" sign on it.. I'm sure one day a car enthusiast will buy it.
This was the view from the back door.. no activity in the little shops here today. I bet the malls are still crowded with people daft enough to go out in this weather though, huh?
The tree branches looked so pretty, with their ice coats on... the picture doesn't do them any justice really. I'm a little surprised that some of the smaller branches don't fall in this sort of weather..
especially with the wind blowing.... if there is any doubt that there is some wind here today, just look at the sock moving!
It wasn't too freezing out there while I cleaned off the car... I started it up, and had the heaters going while I cleaned it off. Should've taken before and after pictures, I suppose. But I didn't think of that! :o)
Back indoors now.. and going to stay pretty much put for the rest of the day! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment